Friday, February 11, 2011

Alphabet Soup!

Guys! I have so much on my mind!! All my to-do's are scrambling in my brain like alphabet soup! ahhh!!! Remember I told you I have a trillion activities on my calendar for this weekend. (Valentine's Day! Yay! I'm corny..yeah...but not commercial...there's a difference). So we are having a youth weekend at our church, which means youth are doing EVERYTHING. I am one of the youth directors=stess, but I'm also part of the youth worship band (as mentioned in my about me.) which means I get to play my guitar and sing for the Lord (whoop! whoop!). I'm so excited!! Since my day was going to be ridiculously busy today I put on my outfit for the service and called it a day. And boy did that save me stress! I absolutely heart this skirt. It's one of my thrift store finds and probably got brought in by some old lady cleaning out her closet. Thank you madam.
 Once I tried to wear heels for a song service we played.....Won't make that same mistake again.

P.S. Lint and wrinkles are tied for #1 on the list of "Things Adalid Can Not and Will Not Tolerate". (My OCD starts to kick in sometimes....im kidding......but sometimes I wonder....). So you know I took a good look at these pics and ironed my skirt. hehe..I also added black tights to my outfit....what can I say? A girl likes to keep a little mystery. lol. Have a WONDERFUL weekend folks!

9 comments:

  1. I love your skirt, especially the detailing around the hem. It looks great with the boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks ladies!

    I know Emma I love the detailing! you can't see it that much in the pic but It's like a little story. It looks like French Poetry in picture format<---lol I don't know how else to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this skirt! So unique and beautiful. :) It looks really good with the blazer too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole outfit is amazing and so is your hair!=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. And welcome! I'm excited to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very unique outfit! I like. I have boots that look just like yours. =)

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks so amazing in this post! I can't believe an old lady got rid of that skirt... it looks great on you! :)

    Better Than a Milk Mustache

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your skirt!!!!

    Stilldeeper.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete